Monday, February 6, 2012

WAIT A MINUTE, THAT DOESN'T FIT.

Happy case of the Monday's, y'all!

Many of my fans have asked this question: What the *fuck* is this thing all about?!
My answer is: It is, what it is.

The post below, about Cirkus Columbia, is not my movie. If it were a movie I had worked on, I wouldn't be writing this blog, now would I? (Okay, I probably would, self promotion!)

My intention with whatever videos that are not mine that I'll be sharing on here, is to watch movie trailers that a) I have never seen b) look stupid c) all of the above d) the first two e) whatever, and spoil it for you in my own way, by watching those first few minutes of a trailer. Hence, MY SHINY SPOILER! Get with it.

Here's one to twiddle your thumbs about:



21 JUMP STREET










MY SHINY SPOILER: 



Jonah Hill got the lap band, and now he's back for skinny revenge. And to top it off, he's creepy looking. I think we all liked it better when he was fat. That's up for discussion. He's a cop with dear friend Tatum Channing, who is possibly the largest manchild. They take on the biggest 90s cliche undercover job: find who sells the drug at a local highschool. Yes, the popular white kids are the druggies, because they can afford it. Hill and Tatum get really high and stick their tongues out at everyone, because that's what you do when you get really high.
**Kids, we know if you're on drugs if you stick your tongue out. Don't do it**
Tatum is 40 years old, and gets called out on it. There goes his dignity. The pedophiles, I mean great undercover cops that be Hill and Tatum, go to prom, like legit bad asses do. They blow shit up, because that's what you do when you go after teenage highschool drug mules.
**Caution: There is a lot of sliding across front hoods of cars. May cause motion sickness**
And if rumors are true, yes, Johnny "boy" Depp will be receiving an oscar nom for his guest appearance.


Huzzah.

No comments:

Post a Comment